Orsino Baptist Church
Saturday, December 16, 2017
Preaching Jesus Christ crucified, risen and coming again!
Search this site.View the site map.

Church History

Orsino Baptist Church was constituted in 1934.  The church was located in the community of Orsino approximately one-half mile west of S.R. #3 on what is now called the NASA Parkway.  NASA took over the property where the church was located.
 
In 1963, the church was required to move from the small community of Orsino, named after the homesteader, Orsino Smith.  The Chamber of Commerce was disbanded and the officers of the Chamber of Commerce voted to donate the money left in the treasury ($255.91) to the building fund for Orsino Baptist Church.  The pastor at that time was Reverend J.L. Gaines.  In July of 1963, the original building was moved to the current location at 4505 N. Courtenay Parkway in Merritt Island.
 
4505 N. Courtenay Parkway
Merritt Island, FL  32953
Church Office: 321-452-0373